Undergraduate, graduate and young professionals may participate in the conference by submitting creative and original projects. In the past these have included paintings, film, pictures, sculpture, and other forms of creative endeavor. This year, these projects may also include volunteer service to organizations focused on strengthening families.
Project submissions must describe the scope of the project, and whether it was volunteer service, or creative endeavor.
- Project descriptions should be 2-4 pages double spaced. Please include a short description of the submission, how the project came about, how the project relates to the family, and any other applicable information.
- If project submission is volunteer service, the project description must include a description of the organization, how the work strengthens families, the number of hours spent in volunteer service, and a break down of how the time was spent.
- Submissions may be made by individuals and groups.
- Selected creative work projects and volunteer organizations will be displayed at the symposium.
- Symposium attendees will vote on displayed projects to determine final award winners.
- Over $2000 in prizes will be awarded.
1st Place – $500 for creative project, $500 for volunteer service
2nd Place – $250 for creative project, $250 for volunteer service
3rd Place – $150 for creative project, $150 for volunteer service